Monday, March 14, 2016

The Process is the Point

I've found out in the nearly two years I have been playing eve that I find planing to be more fun than the execution of the idea. I love coming up with a goal and taking those steps to achieve it. Gathering supplies and setting up a base. Creating my own little own home wherever I happen to be at the time. That might be in low sec or a wormhole or in my current case Solitude.

So, that is what I am doing now. Gathering my ships and POS modules for an extended stay in the far reaches of the Gallente Federation. We've caught yet another wardec which has put a damper on starting up my industrial operations but I do have my JF pilot out of corp so I can still do that leg work while putting the mining operations on hold. My little plan is a bit more ambitious than past plans but I should be able to work on it at my own pace while still joining with alliance ops in the region. So, bit potential things in the future but right now I'm enjoying putting everything in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment