Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Introduction

What is this? Who are you? What am I doing here?

These are questions that I assume that one reading this blog has. I will try and answer these as best as possible, introduce myself and then move on to (what I hope are) more interesting topics.

What is this? 

Well, in short, this is a blog about my, roughly, day to day adventures in EVE Online. My particular interests are in markets and industry. I expect that most of the content will center around the economy in general. I take no responsibility for any off-topic posts. So, you have been warned.

Who are you?

In real life, I am an accountant and financial analyst. So, clearly, in my free time I have decided to do essentially the same thing. But in space.

What am I doing here?

That is entirely up to you. Ideally, you'll be entertained at least somewhat but I make no promises.



No comments:

Post a Comment