Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A House Guest

We've been in our wormhole for 3 days now and I have noticed something interesting. Two of the customs offices are owned by the same 2 man corporation. The picket on our static found the CEO of the same corporation coming through in an Epithal. I quickly added him to my watchlist and found the Epithal briefly on D-scan. Then he logs offs.

Around the same time the next day my watchlist pings me that he came online. I hurried over to one of the customs offices in hopes that I could catch him. I don't think he made a PI run to the outside world today since I just caught him on d-scan just before he logged again.

So, turns out that we have a long term guest (or are we the guests?) camping in our hole doing PI. It should be fun to see if I can catch him over the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment